We're always looking for good people with talent. Or even bad people with talent. It takes all sorts.
If we've got any professional openings they'll be listed below. If you see yourself filling any of them, please send your CV to email@example.com with a covering email.
If there's nothing listed here that floats your boat, you can still drop us your CV. We promise to read it and, if we like the cut of your jib, put it on file.
Which means you'll be at the head of the queue when a job that suits your particular or peculiar skills, pops up. And in this fast-moving business, they often do.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Purpose of the role
The role will primarily be involved with delivering and managing multiple projects and work streams in order to facilitate the client and brand objectives. This will include a variety of campaign orientated project as well as the potential to run larger software build for our B2B clients. It will contain some client facing activities as well liaising with the respected teams internally to ensure the smooth delivery of projects.
We want people who are initially more than happy to get their hands dirty and will be able to take briefs and deliver fantastic digital and integrated solutions within time and budget.
We don't want conventional silo-ed thinkers or silo-ed talent, we want collaborators and co-creators. People who reach out beyond their core skill, because they believe the way we engage with people today is more complex and exciting than any single channel... and they love it.
We need people who are always open to different ways of approaching problems and delivering innovative solutions.
The people we want do all this with a smile and a clear understanding that great work isn't easy, excellence is always the aim and excuses are not the answer.
• Managing project deliverables and timings. This may include closing job numbers on certain project.
• Being ultimately accountable for project delivery within the requirements of that project.
• Control over project budget (not strategic or AH budgets) and inputting project estimates into Paprika.
• Managing risk and raising issues when necessary however must be able to find solutions to problems initially.
• Ensure internal team’s coordination and management to meet project delivery deadlines.
• Ensure integration and management of third party agencies/suppliers.
• Management of client requirements, objectives and expectations on projects.
• Maintain and develop highest standards of client relationships and client engagement once a project has started.
• Ensure clients receive quality regular updates & reports showing project plans.
• Management and mentoring of junior Project managers.
Experience we are looking for…
• Strong technical project management, relationship building and client facing skills.
• Strong campaign background and complete understanding of campaign processes (digital and offline).
• Strong understanding and knowledge of digital (Development, Testing, SEO, Social Media etc.).
• Strong understanding and knowledge of offline (Print, DM).
• Experience with working with a variety of project methodology (Waterfall, agile etc.) and deliverables for both online and offline channels.
• Willingness to work until the task is complete.
• Be able to complete duties on time whilst maintaining a high quality service.
• Ability to work in a methodical and structured manner.
• Flexible, adaptable and positive approach.
• Ideally will have worked within a top tier agency.
• Ideally candidates will be active within social media.
• Looking for candidates who have a passion for direct advertising, digital and social.
• Looking for people who can help us on our journey and can help define the overall culture.
What to do next
You’ll want to meet us. But we don’t give out interviews that easily. If you want one, send your sparkling CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.